Sunday, October 07, 2007

t-shirt talk

been thinking about t-shirts
youth group want some - something about sense of identity
found this one via larknews.com
i don't have many christian t-shirts, mainly coz they're tacky and stupid (i found one at vinnie's once, with "www.jesus.come". yup.

however i do like kurt's "i am not the messiah",
as well as threadless's arminianism v calvinism (h/t to elsie), on the front (as i remember), "i chose this t-shirt", the back with "this t-shirt chose me".

4 comments:

Matty said...

Just a shout out... I found the blog!

Matty C.

Anonymous said...

Hey Douggo,

i think i've got the perfect shirt shop for you. A very good friend of mine is a designer and he happen to be a chrsitian as well so he put up a very nice shirt shop at: http://www.jesusskateboarding.com/ . tell him i send you :) best stuff you can get bro, trust me :)

miss you my friend

talk to you soon

guido

Unknown said...

Dude, I must correct you. I think its from http://www.randomshirts.com not threadless.

psychodougie said...

touché elsie.

a lot of cool shirts at threadless tho, but perhaps not of the theo-bent